Barista – Weekends
£7.00 – £10.64 an hour
Full Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for team members to join our team in our newly opened Eastbourne store.
Candidates must be available on WEEKENDS.
The roles will be based at our central Eastbourne store located in the beacon centre.
The individual will be responsible for:
– Ensuring hygiene and cleaning procedures are followed, including Food Safety
– Rotating and ordering stock,
– Serving customers,
– Making Bubble Teas, and other tasks involved.
– Closing and opening the outlet
– Cashing up
You would have to be:
– Self-motivated and disciplined
– Great people person
– Passionate about excellent customer service
– Excellent English language skills
– Great team player
(Please indicate if you are interested in full or part time positions upon your application.
Due to the expected high volume of applicants, it may not be possible to respond to all applicants. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
About Bubble Tea:
Bubble Tea is an exciting new drink that is sweeping Europe. Bubble Tea is a drink with either a base of green or black tea (all rich with antioxidants), infused with a variety of creamy extracts or natural fruit flavourings. The ingredients are then mixed together by vigorous shaking with specialist machines that times the process to perfection. The drink is then combined with chewy natural tapioca pearls or fruity jelly that you suck up through a big fat straw. A jazzy snack and drink all in one! Bubble Teas can be served either ice cold or piping hot depending on your
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.00-£10.64 per hour
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Food/Drink preparation: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.