Moss Bros – Deputy Manager
Reporting to: Store Manager
‘The Perfect Fit’
You will be a true brand ambassador who will be able to interact easily with a broad range of customers, you will also play a key role in supporting the store management team. You will be a natural promoter of customer service excellence, going out of your way to provide an exceptional sartorial Customer experience and to ensure that customers return time and time again. You will be hardworking, dedicated, and quickly identify the needs of your customer to provide engaging styling options. Your dedication to exceed customer expectations will support the overall store KPI’s and performance.
‘The Perfect Benefits and Rewards’
- Team Reward Pay Scheme: receive a payment of up to 15% of your gross monthly salary each month
- Refer a Friend: we recognise and reward successful recommendations and referrals for Managers with a £500 bonus
- Employee discount: 70% discount across all our stores
- Discounted Gym Membership with PureGym
- On-going development from day one to suit your career ambitions
- Access to Moss Learning: online learning platform at your fingertips
- Employee Hub: an easy access on the go to everything relating to employee benefits, recognition and wellbeing and company updates
- New Baby Gift
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work
- Sanitary Products available to all Stores
- Life Insurance
‘The role in a nutshell’
- You deliver an outstanding customer service in-store experience by putting the customer at the forefront of all we do.
- Actively greets, assists, and sells in a professional and passionate method that reflects and promotes our Brand Values.
- You have strong product knowledge across all three services, Hire, Tailor Me & Retail.
- You can confidently offer sartorial, individual bespoke advice, while taking time to fully understand the individual needs of the customer.
- You proactively take full advantage of all selling opportunities, with the aim of building multiple sales towards supporting key business KPI’S.
- You will have awareness of your individual and store targets.
- You are fully aware of the Brand’s Omni-channel Marketplace strategy, proactively using this knowledge towards enhancing your customer experience.
- You always exceed customer expectations through every individual interaction and each channel touchpoint i.e., email, telephone etc. ensuring customer satisfaction towards a repeat experience.
- You will have awareness of Visual Merchandising standards, both sartorial & commercial and recognise this as an integral part of the Customer experience.
Leadership, Communication & People:
- You uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to others.
- You support store management to ensure all Retail Daily Briefs priorities, and all other relevant Head Office
- communications are shared with and understood by all members of the store team in the absence of management.
- You support store management with the training and development of all new and existing colleagues to meet the Company’s Service and Brand expectations.
- You conduct yourself in a way that actively promotes healthy well-being (both mentally and physically)
- You adhere to all company processes and policies.
Driving the business:
- You have full awareness of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and store performance against target KPI.
- You continually meet and exceed store KPIs.
- Driving productivity: you support an environment where one transaction per team employee working/selling hour is achieved and succeeded upon.
- You always lead by example within a positive and upbeat store environment.
- You always promote the brand and products in a positive, proactive manner.
- You will have awareness of external opportunities that could improve store performance and customer engagement feeding this back to your management team.
- You will review company social channels to have full awareness of brand updates that will enhance the customer journey.
- You provide the best customer experience that actively promotes feedback from Feefo and Trust Pilot for your store.
- You will ensure adherence to company security procedures and policies, maintaining a safe working environment, fully compliant with all regulations under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- You can demonstrate full knowledge & capability across all retail internal operational systems.
- You will support store management with the Appointed platform, ensuring that all customers are contacted prior to their visit and status information is recorded accurately.
- You will have awareness of feedback from Feefo and Trust Pilot for the store.
- Follow daily tasking requirements and replenishment systems, ensuring the sales floor is always replenished.
- You will assist store management with deliveries and stock handling, adhering to all stock & cash control procedures to minimise cash loss, stock loss and out of stocks.
- You will support in a high level of stockroom/back area housekeeping requirements.
- Completes any task as reasonably requested by the store management team.
- You will maintain strong housekeeping requirements at all times.
- Strives for continuous improvement through driving personal development.
- Has a strong work ethic, places importance on effective usage of time.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, resilient.
- A passionate & professional team player.
- Diligent & Responsible attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for our Product.
- Sartorially presentable, represents the Brand.
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are recruiting and delivering training in our organisation, which our colleagues will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to e-meet with one of our HR Team for an informal chat about the role over a phone call or Microsoft Teams, and to see if we’re a good fit for you.
With the COVID-19 situation our teams are mostly working in a hybrid way, adjusting to this new way of working as best we can – and as such we’ll help make the interview process is as clear and stress-free as possible, giving you the same opportunity as if we were meeting face to face.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.