Sales Advisor at Bonmarché
Position: Sales Advisor
Hours: 4,8-hour part-time contract. Must be fully flexible weekend included.
If you hold a love for Fashion and are a people person, this may be your role. Bonmarché has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Advisor for a 4,8-hour part-time contract at our Eastbourne store.
Bonmarché Eastbourne encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered.
As a Sales Advisor you will be expected to:
- Arrange merchandise on shelves according to popularity and other criteria.
- Approach customers and offer them advice on products to persuade them to buy.
- Provide information and other services such as handling returns of merchandise.
- Arrange merchandise on shelves according to popularity and other criteria
- Approach customers and offer them advice on products to persuade them to buy
- Provide information and other services such as handling returns of merchandise
- Locate products on behalf of customers
- Deal with complaints in a patient and helpful manner
- Take and record orders through a computer system in person or over the phone/e-mail
- Update customer information in databases
- Go the extra mile to meet targets • Monitor shelves inventory and unload new products when needed
- Operate cash registers and close daily revenues
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Come into the store with your CV and ask for Laura or Roxy.