5 – 20 hrs Sales Associate
SKECHERS CS is the only UK franchise partner of SKECHERS, a leading global footwear brand that designs, develops & markets athletic, casual & fashion styles for men, women & children.
At the core of SKECHERS CS success has always been, & continues to be, our dedicated employees. As a family-operated company, we think of each employee as an integral member of a collaborative team – & part of our extended family. With this in mind, we aim to achieve a work culture that is professional & supportive as well as fun & enjoyable.
We need a SALES ASSOCIATE to help maximise store sales & profitability whilst ensuring all company policies & procedures are being followed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To introduce, promote and co-ordinate merchandise to maximise sales.
- To give good service by efficient handling of cash and point of sale procedures.
- To be knowledgeable of all relevant figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
- To achieve both individual sales and individual UPT targets.
- To be knowledgeable of all product lines.
- To be aware of current promotions and publicity.
- To assist in layout of stock in windows and internal displays as directed.
- To inform management of stock shortages and overages.
- To carry out correct returns procedures.
- To maintain a well groomed, neat and tidy appearance in line with company policy.
- To deal with customers in a cheerful, polite and efficient way – always considering their satisfaction and good will.
- To handle telephone enquiries by being helpful and efficient, and always using the Skechers telephone greeting.
- To maintain high standards within the store.
- To undertake other duties and projects requested by management in order to ensure the smooth running of the Store.
Working hours & Pay rate: 5 to 20 hours minimum with opportunity for overtime
Preferably fully flexible to cover both weekdays and weekends when needed.
Please include your working availability with your application.
Minimum wage per hour (age related)
Commission (Approximately £0-£250 per month uncapped)
Accessory Commission (Approximately £0-£50 per month uncapped)
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.