Job Type: Part Time
Salary: To Be Discussed
Hi! We’re Menkind, a gift and gadget retailer that’s all about fun, geeking out, embracing your inner child, and being weirder than broccoli-flavoured ice cream.
We stock original gifts for original people, which range from licensed products to personalised items to tech. And, if we can’t find an existing product that we want to sell, we just create it ourselves!
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The Team Member position is responsible for assisting the Store Management team in achieving their business goals.
• Actively engage in positive dialogue with customers to establish their needs, offer guidance and generate sales,
• Assist the store in exceeding, its KPI targets by way of effective add on selling including till promotions.
• Inform customers about our products and services in a positive and knowledgeable way.
• At the request of store Management conduct effective sales floor product demonstrations to create a fun and enjoyable shopping experience whilst generating sales.
Store and Service Standards
• Ensure that high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
• Interact with customers in a professional, confident and friendly manner at all times.
• Assist in ensuring the visual presentation of all stores is maintained to a very high standard at all times.
• Support the effective replenishment on the shop floor and ensure all items on display are correctly priced.
• Assist with cleaning duties to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard of presentation.
Stock and Cash Control
• Ensure fully comply with all company procedures relating to faulty / damaged products.
• Assist in ensuring all stock rooms are maintained to a high standard and all stock treated with respect.