Retail Sales Advisor
Full Job Description
Warren James is on the lookout for Retail Sales Advisors who care and want to do a good job.
Warren James – Established in 1979 is the UK’s largest independently owned jewellery chain operating over 200 shops Nationwide. With our strong family values, we care about customers and members of staff alike – you are known by your name, not a number.
The Retail Sales Advisor Role:
- Create a welcoming atmosphere & great one to one customer experiences
- Maximise sales opportunities & participate in meeting sales targets
- Involved in maintaining our jewellery displays and the day-to-day housekeeping of the shop
- Follow and maintain company policies & procedures
- Develop an excellent knowledge of our jewellery
The Retail Sales Advisor Essentials:
- A focused approach to customers and a genuine desire to engage
- An ability to work under your own initiative
- Be able to take and follow management instruction
- Friendly & personable
Jewellery knowledge isn’t required as training is provided
- Full Time contracts working five days out of seven – no zero-hour contracts here!
- 28 days holiday a year and after 5 years you’ll receive 33 days a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay, straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchase
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff – the way to start saving for your future!
Warren James is always on the lookout for Retail Sales Advisors who care and want to do a good Job. If you’ve got what it takes and are passionate and enthusiastic about customers and sales…We would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.10 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location